You can add and remove your finished movies from your Timeline if you’d like to have your movie hidden from public view. Just be aware that removing movies from your Timeline will not delete them from your account.
On the web
- From the Home page, click the “My Movies” tab at the top.
- Click on the movie you’d like to add or remove.
- Click on the Menu button (insert image) to the right of the envelope icon
- Click “Add to Album”
- Check My Public Timeline to add your movie, or uncheck to remove it from public view.
- Click “Done” to save your changes.
On your mobile device
- From the Home page, tap on the Profile icon (image insert here)
- Tap the move you’d like to add or remove.
- Tap on the Menu icon to the right of the comment box.
- Depending on the current status of the movie, you will see the option to either “Add to Timeline” or “Remove from Timeline”.
- Tap on either of these options to add or remove your movie from your Timeline.
NOTE: Any movies in your account that are not on your Timeline cannot be seen or found by the public.