Premium, Professional and Business users can download their videos (as an MP4 file) locally to their devices for offline usage. Kindly note that Professional and Business users whom are trying to download a video to a device other than that it was originally created, may not be able to download their video in HD (Explanation).
On the web
- From the Home page, click the “My Movies” tab at the top.
- Click on the finished movie you’d like to download.
- Click the icon, on the right hand side of your movie.
NOTE: If you’re having trouble locating your videos, remember that videos are downloaded to your Downloads folder on your computer by default.
On your mobile device
- From the Home page, tap the Profile tab.
- Tap the finished video you’d like to download.
- Tap the share icon ( on iOS or on Android) underneath the video.
- Select the "download" option
NOTE: Videos are downloaded to your Gallery or Camera Roll by default.