Once your video is finished, you can directly share it to several other websites and social networks using Magisto.com. If the website you are trying to share it to is not supported, remember that you can download and upload your video to other sites that aren’t natively supported by Magisto as well!
1. Select finished video you’d like to share (note that you cannot share draft versions of your video - make sure you save it first!)
2. Click on the "Share and Embed" icon ()to the right of the video.
3. You will then see a full list of the sharing options:
4. Click the YouTube icon to proceed:
4/a) If you're already logged into your YouTube channel outside of Magisto:
- When sharing your Magisto video, it will share directly to the channel you are logged into
4/b) If you'd like to share to a different YouTube channel:
- Go to YouTube and log out of the YouTube channel you are currently signed into
- Go back and share the Magisto video to YouTube again
- You will receive a pop up to log into the YouTube account/channel of your choice (make sure you disable the popup blocker, as it might block YouTube's sign-in popup)
4/c) If you're not logged into any YouTube channel outside of Magisto:
- When sharing your Magisto video to YouTube, you will be prompted to log into your YouTube channel (make sure you disable the popup blocker, as it might block YouTube's sign-in popup)
5) Select the desired channel, add your title for the video, add the post description and set the video privacy: