If your website was created on Wix you can easily embed Magisto movies on your site.
Please note, you will need to use the standard Wix editor, which means that you won't be able to later edit your website using Wix ADI (Artificial Design Interface).
Step 1: Open the standard Wix Editor
1. Go to wix.com and log in to your account.
2. Click on "Manage Site" to get to the Site Manager screen.
3. Click on "Edit Site"
4. Check if you are using the Wix ADI Editor: If you see the following header on the top of your page, with a centered "Wix" logo, you are using ADI.
Otherwise, if the Wix Logo is on the top left, you are using the Standard Editor. If this is the case - you've made it! Continue to Step 2 below to embed your movie.
If you are using the Wix ADI, click on the "Site" menu, then on "Go to Editor":
You will need to confirm and click again on "Go to Editor". That's it, continue to Step 2!
Step 2: Create an HTML Code section.
1. Choose the page you want to place your movie on from the Pages menu.
2. Find the + icon on the top left menu to Add an element.
3. From the menu, select "More". You will see a widget on the top called "HTML Code" - just drag it and resize it into the desired spot in your page where you want your movie to appear.
Step 3: Generate your Magisto embed code
1. In a different browser window open your Magisto movie and click on Share & Embed.
2. Make sure to use the "Automatic" size option and select from the other customization options.
3. Click on "Copy to Clipboard" on the top of the form to get the Code.
Step 4: Paste the code into Wix
1. Go back to your Wix editor.
2. Select on the HTML Code block you just added, and click on "Enter Code" on the top left.
3. In the bottom area paste the Magisto code.
4. Click "Update" and that's it! Your Magisto movie is successfully placed on your website. Click on "Preview" to view it!