If your website was created using Squarespace you can easily embed Magisto videos on your site.
Step 1: Edit the page in Squarespace
1. Go to your account in Squarespace on https://account.squarespace.com/ and select your website.
2. Select "PAGES" on the left menu and choose the page you'd like to add the video to.
3. Find the section on the page you'd like to add the video to. On the very top of the section click "EDIT".
Note: Do not edit the section named "Header content"
Step 2: Create a new Embed section
1. On the top right corner of your page section, click on "+" to add a new block.
2. Select a block named "Embed" from the list.
3. In the popup window that opens, click on the "</>" icon in the right side of the text area. A new window called EMBED DATA will open. Proceed to Step 3 to get your code.
Step 3: Generate your Magisto embed code
1. In a different browser window open your Magisto video and click Share & Embed.
2. Make sure to use the "Automatic" size option and select from the other customization options.
3. Click on "Copy to Clipboard" on the top of the form to get the code.
Step 4: Paste the code into Squarespace
1. Go back to the EMBED DATA window in Squarespace and paste the Magisto code.
2. Select SET and note the text "Embed data has been manually set" shows under the text box.
3. Select APPLY.
4. Scroll up to the top of the page section and select SAVE on the top left. That's it, you're done!
Step 5: View your video
1. View the page you just edited - your video should be embedded right where you added the block!
2. Make sure to save and publish your website.