If you want to use Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Windows Mail or any other email client to send out an email, and want to include a nice looking thumbnail of your video, you can do this easily, using the following steps.
Note: This only works on Chrome and some versions of Safari. This feature does not work on IE, Edge or Firefox.
Step 1: Create and copy the movie thumbnail
1. Go to your Magisto movie and click on Share & Embed.
2. Select the Email option
3. Select Email client (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.) from the drop-down menu
4. Customize the size of the thumbnail (which will appear in your email), or just use the default
5. Decide if you want the thumbnail to link to a regular Magisto video page, or you want to customize your own. Read more about customizing your video page.
6. Click on the COPY TO CLIPBOARD button at the bottom of the form to copy the thumbnail.
Step 2: Paste the movie link into your mail editor
1. Compose a new email
2. Paste the link you have copied (above) into the desired spot in the body of your email.
3. You should now see a thumbnail of your movie in the editor.
If you do not see the thumbnail, it is possible that your mail editor does not support this feature.
Step 3: Send out you email!
That's it - you're ready to send. Your recipients will receive a linkable thumbnail of your movie.