Professional and Business users can create a clean customized versions of their movie page, which are perfect to share with their audience.
Standard movie page Customized page
You can find the customization options in two different places under the Share & Embed option on your movie page:
- Email share - using the Email client or Email Marketing platform options
- Link share
To customize your movie page, first select "Links to: Custom page", and click on "Preview".
Your custom movie page will open. Clicking the "CUSTOMIZE" button on the top of your screen will open the customization options.
Things you can do here:
Add a logo
If you already added a logo to your movies, you should see it here.
If you prefer not to show a logo on this page just click on the 'X' to remove it, or alternatively you can upload a different one.
The logo uploaded here will not affect the logo showing inside your movie - see how to change the logo in your movie.
Add some text
You can add up to 300 characters in a text paragraph that will show underneath the movie title.
If you want to change the title on this page, you will need to update the title on your movie (it will not affect the text inside your movie) - see how you can edit your movie's title.
Add a Call-to-action button
You can add a custom button with your "call-to-action". The button can redirect your audience to any page you'd like.
- Check the box "Show button"
- Add a text for your button
- Add a URL where the button will link to
Two important things to note!
- The link to your custom movie page is different than the standard Magisto movie page, and is not searchable. Therefore, you need to specifically share this custom link for your audience to be able to view it.
- Each movie remembers its own options (logo, text, buttons, colors), so you can create a different look and feel, and different desired action for each of your movies!