When embedding videos on your website or blog post, you can control how the video will appear on your page. Following are the main customization options:
- Play inline: The video player will be placed directly on your page, in-line with your page content, and the video will play right there.
- Open as popup: A thumbnail will be placed on your page. Clicking on it will open a full-screen player where the video will play.
Video or Thumbnail size
Set the width and height of the player, in pixels (or the size of the thumbnail, if you selected "Open as popup").
- Keep aspect ratio: Maintain the width and height proportions to those of the video. If you unselect it you can set the player to be any size and shape (although your video will still maintain its shape).
- Fit to website: Don't set a specific size, but let the player use the available space on your page. This option is the most recommended to use with responsive pages that can be viewed in different browser sizes and/or mobile.
Controls other aspects of the player appearance and how the video will play.
- Show controls: When unchecking this option, the user will not see the control bar (play, pause, length, quality, etc.). They can still play and pause the video by clicking on it.
- Allow fullscreen: When unchecking, users won't be able to view this video in full screen.
- Auto play: Automatically start playing this video once the player loads. This is the default for Popup embeds (your video will start playing as soon as the user clicks the thumbnail).
- Play in loop: Replay the video once it ends.
You can preview how the player will look on your website. You can see the difference when you choose different options. Note that on this dialog the preview will not always show the actual size due to the limited area.