During the editing process, you can tweak the editing style, soundtrack, speed and other parts of your draft if desired. You can change the following by clicking on the tabs on the top-corner of the page.
Professional and Business subscribers only
- Editing Style: your initial selection will be shown on the top-left corner of the page. You can change your selection to any other editing style (depending on your subscription): Hover the cursor over the desired editing style and click "Select".
- Soundtrack - your initial selection will be shown on the top-left corner of the page. You can change your selection to the editing style's recommended soundtracks, choose a new soundtrack from the "All music" library, upload your own music or select the "No music" option.
- Video Settings:
- Effects - Set the amount of graphic effects applied to your movie (Light/Medium/Heavy).
- Speed - Set the pace of your video (Slow/Moderate/Fast). (Note that your movie's speed is also affected by the soundtrack's pace and beats).
- Video orientation - Set the orientation of your video (Landscape/Portrait/Square).
- Logo - you can edit your Business logo or add a new logo to your movie. Additional information can be found in the following link.
- Contact info - you can edit your contact information or add new contact information that will be shown on your movie. Additional information can be found in the following link.