The second to last step in movie creation is to choose the soundtrack to your video. While we offer a wide variety of music to choose from, you are free to upload your own soundtrack from your computer if preferred.
Using a Magisto soundtrack
1) After selecting your footage and selecting the Editing Style, you will be asked to select music for your video. The music you choose will set the pace of your video, and evoke your viewers' emotions. Listen to a few tracks, then choose the one that fits best.
1/a) You can preview the soundtrack by clicking on the play icon.
1/b) To choose a soundtrack, simply click on "Choose".
2) You can browse through a list of Recommended music, based on the editing style you've chosen.
3) Another option is to click on All music to search the entire library, and use tags to narrow the search results.
4) Recent tracks are the ones you've used in previous videos.
5) You can also Upload your own music*. This option will open the file manager of your operating system.
6) And you can also choose to have No Music in your video.
7) Make sure to adjust the Soundtrack settings before moving forward to the next step - How should Magisto mix your music and the original audio?:
- Music only - means the only audio in your video will be the music you've selected.
- Balance - will offer a balanced mix of your chosen music and the original footage.
- Prefer footage - means we'll give priority to any distinguishable speech or music in your footage. This is especially useful to make sure your recorded speech is heard.
Once you've selected your Music, click Next to Proceed
The next (and final) step of the video creation process is adding finishing touches.
*NOTE: Unless otherwise noted upon selection, the soundtracks provided by Magisto are all commercially licensed. We cannot provide commercial licensing for any audio files uploaded by the user.