The penultimate step in movie creation is to choose the soundtrack to your movie. While we offer a plethora of music to choose from, you are free to upload your own soundtrack from your computer if preferred.
Using a Magisto soundtrack
- The next step shows all of the available soundtracks you can use to play in the background of your movie.
- Click the arrows and numbers at the bottom of the gallery to view the full list of styles.
- To preview a soundtrack, just press the Play icon to listen. Press the icon again to immediately stop it.
- Click “Select” on the soundtrack you’d like to use for your movie and to proceed to the final step in movie creation.
Using your own music
- Click “+Upload your soundtrack” near the top of the soundtrack gallery. This will open the file manager for for your operating system. NOTE: This option will not be available to you until you complete all previous steps.
- Find and select the audio file you’d like to use as your soundtrack.
- Confirm your selection in the file manager to proceed to the final step in movie creation
NOTE: Unless otherwise noted upon selection, the soundtracks provided by Magisto are all commercially licensed. We cannot provide commercial licensing for any audio files uploaded by the user.