The penultimate step in video creation is to choose the soundtrack to your video. While we offer a plethora of music to choose from, you are free to upload your own soundtrack from your device if preferred.
Selecting a Magisto soundtrack
2. You will see a list of recommended soundtracks for the selected editing style. You can scroll up and down to see the full list of the recommended soundtracks.
* note that you can also use the "Filter" option, to have access to the entire music library, and filter the soundtracks list based on specific attributes (Type, Genres & Moods).
3. To preview a soundtrack, just tap the Play icon to listen. Tap the icon again to immediately stop it.
4. Tap on the soundtrack icon you’d like to use for your movie and proceed to the final step in movie creation.
NOTE: Unless otherwise noted upon selection, the soundtracks provided by Magisto are all commercially licensed.
Using your own music
Note that you can also use your own music in your videos. This will give you the option to select a soundtrack from the music stored in your mobile device's library. It is important to mention that subscription services such as Apple Music, Google Play Music, and Spotify do not allow their music to be used in Magisto.
* If you are using iOS 13 and above - make sure the Apple Music app is installed as this is the app used for browsing and uploading music from your device's storage.