The penultimate step in video creation is to choose the soundtrack to your video. While we offer a plethora of music to choose from, you are free to upload your own soundtrack from your device if preferred.
Selecting a Magisto soundtrack
1. After selecting your footage, it is time to select a soundtrack to your video.
2. You will see a list of recommended soundtracks for the selected editing style. You can scroll up and down to see the full list of the recommended soundtracks.
* note that you can also use the "Filter" option, to have access to the entire music library, and filter the soundtracks list based on specific attributes (Type, Genres & Moods).
3. To preview a soundtrack, just tap the Play icon to listen. Tap the icon again to immediately stop it.
4. Tap on the soundtrack icon you’d like to use for your movie and proceed to the final step in movie creation.
Using your own music
Mobile users will select the 3 dot icon on the top right of the screen. This will give them the option to select a soundtrack from the music in their phone's library. Please note that subscription services such as Apple Music, Google Play Music, and Spotify do not allow their music to be used in Magisto.
NOTE: Unless otherwise noted upon selection, the soundtracks provided by Magisto are all commercially licensed.