The penultimate step in movie creation is to choose the soundtrack to your movie. While we offer a plethora of music to choose from, you are free to upload your own soundtrack from your device if preferred.
Selecting a Magisto soundtrack
- The next page shows all of the available soundtracks you can use to play in the background of your movie.
- You can scroll up and down to see the full list of tracks in the gallery.
- To preview a soundtrack, just tap the Play icon to listen. Press the icon again to immediately stop it.
- Click “Select” on the soundtrack you’d like to use for your movie and proceed to the final step in movie creation.
Using your own music (Web)
- Find the link written as “Upload your music".
- Read and accept the terms and conditions to continue.
- Choose the audio file you want to use as your soundtrack for your movie. Depending on the application you select, you will have to follow a series of steps to confirm your selection.
Using your own music (Mobile)
Mobile users will select the 3 dot icon on the top right of the screen. This will give them the option to select a soundtrack from the music in their phone's library. Please note that subscription services such as Apple Music, Google Play Music, and Spotify do not allow their music to be used in Magisto.
NOTE: Unless otherwise noted upon selection, the soundtracks provided by Magisto are all commercially licensed.