The penultimate step in movie creation is to choose the soundtrack to your movie. While we offer a plethora of music to choose from, you are free to upload your own soundtrack from your device if preferred.
Selecting a Magisto soundtrack
- The next page shows all of the available soundtracks you can use to play in the background of your movie.
- You can scroll up and down to see the full list of tracks in the gallery.
- To preview a soundtrack, just tap the Play icon to listen. Press the icon again to immediately stop it.
- Click “Select” on the soundtrack you’d like to use for your movie and proceed to the final step in movie creation.
Using your own music
- Find the link written as “Upload your music".
- Read and accept the terms and conditions to continue.
- Choose the audio file you want to use as your soundtrack for your movie. Depending on the application you select, you will have to follow a series of steps to confirm your selection.
NOTE: Unless otherwise noted upon selection, the soundtracks provided by Magisto are all commercially licensed.