Did you forget to add an important photo or video? Or did you find that you didn't need a piece of footage already uploaded? While your movie is in draft mode, you can easily add, delete footage from the Storyboard. Marketers subscribers also have the added feature of being able to add additional photos from our extensive collection of stock photos as well!
Professional and Business subscribers only
- From the “My Movies” tab at the top, find and click the draft you’d like to edit
- Click the “Edit” button to open the Storyboard.
- To add footage: Click the "+ Add footage" () icon. A drawer will appear on the right of the page showing several options to add footage:
"My Media" tab ():
- Previous uploads: your previous uploads will appear as thumbnails - you can easily add them to your movie. Note that you can filter the footage by video/photos and by Date.
- Upload (): This option will open your file navigation program where you can access photos stored locally on your computer.
- Google Drive: You can add photos that are stored in Google Drive accounts when selecting this option. Please note that Google Photos access is not supported at this time.
Our Collection () (for Marketers subscriber only):
- A feature exclusive to Marketers subscribers, this option will allow you to add licensed photos from our extensive stock collection. Here can search for videos and photos on countless topics. Just click to add!
- Once selecting the desired footage, make sure you click on "add clip" (video) or "Select" (photo) when hovering with the cursor over the new item. Note that the item will be added to the end of the Storyboard by default.
- Once satisfied with your decisions, you can click “Save & Preview” at the top-right section of the page to save your draft.
TIP: You can reorder, caption and toggle audio your newly added material just like the other clips!
- To remove/delete footage:
- Click on the relevant item you wish to delete/remove.
- Click Remove ().
- Alternative way - hover the cursor over the relevant item and click the 3 dots () for more actions.
- Click the remove button () to remove the relevant item.
TIP: You can always add the removed item back to your storyboard by hovering the cursor over the removed item thumbnail and clicking the "+" () icon.