Did you forget to add an important photo or video? Or did you find that you didn't need a piece of footage already uploaded? While your movie is in draft mode, you can easily add, delete footage from the Storyboard. Marketers subscribers also have the added feature of being able to add additional photos from our extensive collection of stock photos as well!
Business and Marketers subscribers only
- From the Home page, click the “My Movies” tab at the top.
- Find and click the draft you’d like to edit and then click the “Edit” button to open the Storyboard.
- A drawer will appear on the right of the page showing the three ways you can add additional photos to your Storyboard.
- Your Files: This option will open your file navigation program where you can access photos stored locally on your computer.
- Our Collection (for Marketers subscriber only): A feature exclusive to Marketers subscribers, this option will allow you to add licensed photos from our extensive stock collection. Here can search for photos on countless topics. Just click to add!
- Google Drive: You can add photos that are stored in Google Drive accounts when selecting this option. Please note that Google Photos access is not supported at this time.
TIP: You can reorder, caption and toggle audio your newly added material just like the other clips!
NOTE: Marketers and Business subscribers currently cannot add videos when editing their movie at the moment. However, we are working on bringing that feature back to you soon. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.