Want to add more footage? did you forget to add an important photo or video clip, or just found out that you didn't need a piece of footage already uploaded? While your video is in draft mode, you can easily add or remove footage from the Storyboard. Business subscribers can add footage from our extensive collection of stock footage as well!
Professional and Business subscribers only
- From the “My Movies” tab at the top, find and click the draft you’d like to edit
- Click the “Edit” button to open the Storyboard.
- To add footage: Click the "+ Add footage" () icon. A drawer will appear on the right of the page showing several options to add footage:
- Previous uploads: your previous uploads will appear as thumbnails - you can easily add them to your movie. Note that you can filter the footage by video/photos and by Date.
- Upload (): This option will open your file navigation program where you can access photos stored locally on your computer.
- Google Drive: You can add photos that are stored in Google Drive accounts when selecting this option. Please note that Google Photos access is not supported at this time.
Stock library (for Business subscribers only):
- A feature exclusive to Business subscribers, this option will allow you to add licensed photos from our extensive stock collection. Here can search for videos and photos on countless topics. Just click to add!
- Once selecting the desired footage, make sure you click on "add clip" (video) or "Select" (photo) when hovering with the cursor over the new item. Note that the item will be added to the end of the Storyboard by default.
- Once satisfied with your decisions, you can click “Save & Preview” at the top-right section of the page to save your draft.
TIP: You can reorder, add text (titles and subtitles) and mute/unmute audio on your newly added material just like the other clips!
There are two ways to remove clips from appearing in your video:
1) “Hide” feature
- Hover the cursor over the relevant clip, click the 3 dot menu, and select “Hide” (You can also click the relevant clip and select "hide" on the upper menu).
- Hiding a clip will remove it from appearing your video, yet will keep it in the storyboard - so you can always restore it (in other copies of the video too).
- The clip’s thumbnail will become faded - this indicates that it will not be used in your video.
- Changed your mind? Just hover the cursor over the clip, click the “eye” icon and the clip will be added back to your video.
2) "Delete" feature.
- Hover the cursor over the relevant clip, click the 3 dot menu, and select “Delete”
- This will permanently remove the clip from your video and will also remove it from your storyboard.