During the editing process, you have the ability to add text captions (up to 40 characters per clip) to your movie draft. These captions will be displayed over individual photo and video clips in your draft and you can customize exactly when they appear.
Professional and Business subscribers only
- Find and click the draft you’d like to edit. Then click the “Edit” button to open the Storyboard.
- Hover the cursor over the clip you would like to add/edit the caption for.
- Click on the Caption icon () on the bottom left of the photo/clip.
- Click in the text box below your photo/clip and edit the caption to your liking.
- Click the icon to save your captions.
- Once all desired changes have been completed, you can click “Save & Preview” at the top-right section of the page to save your draft.
NOTE: Magisto offers both Titles and subtitles for caption. You will simply want to select the option that works best for you to the right of the caption.