Professional and Business subscribers only
During the editing process, you have the ability to add text and text slides (text blocks) to your video. The text will be displayed over an individual photo or a video clip, and the text slide will appear as a separate scene.
1) Find and click on the draft you’d like to edit. Then click the “Edit” button to open the Storyboard.
2) Hover the cursor over the clip you would like to add/edit the text to or click the "T" icon:
*Note that you can toggle between the Quick and the Advanced editing modes:
Quick mode :
Click on the text box to start adding your text. Note that you can choose between displaying the text as a subtitle or a title:
Click Close to save your text.
Advanced mode :
Click on Add new text to add a new text box to the scene. You can add up to 5 text boxes:
Once the text box is added, click on it to add your text:
The advanced mode allows you to change the text's position, size, adjust the text alignment, and also copy and paste an existing text box:
Adding a text slide (text block):
- Hover the cursor over the “” icon on the right side of your screen and click
- Type your text in the box (you can toggle between the Quick and Advanced editing modes here too).
- Click the checkmark to confirm.
- Place the text slide in the desired position on the storyboard.
- Once all desired changes have been completed, you can click “Save & Preview” at the top-right section of the page to save your draft.