During the editing process, you have the ability to add text captions (up to 40 characters per clip) to your movie draft. These captions will be displayed over individual photo and video clips in your draft and you can customize exactly when they appear.
Business and Marketers subscribers only
- From the Home page, click the “My Movies” tab at the top.
- Find and click the draft you’d like to edit. Then click the “Edit” button to open the Storyboard.
- Hover the cursor over the clip you would like to add/edit the caption for.
- Click on the Caption icon on the top right of the clip.
- Click in the text box below your clip and edit the caption to your liking.
- Click “Done” to save your caption.
- Once all desired changes have been completed, you can click “Save” at the top-right section of the page to save your draft.
NOTE: Magisto offers both Titles and subtitles for captions. You will simply want to select the option that works best for you to the right of the caption.