If you wish to change your movie title, or if you opted not to make one when creating your movie, you can easily change it in the Storyboard.
Business and Marketers subscribers only
- From the Home page, click the “My Movies” tab at the top.
- Find and click the draft you’d like to edit, then click the “Edit” button to the right of the movie to open the Storyboard.
- Find the current title of the movie at the top left of the Storyboard; it will have a pencil icon immediately to its right.
- Click on the title and edit it to your liking.
- Once all desired changes have been completed, you can click “Save” at the top-right section of the page to save your edit.
NOTE: Currently, Basic and Premium users cannot edit the titles of their movies on the web. Remember that because your movies are stored in the cloud, you can always use the Magisto iOS and Android mobile applications to edit your movie titles.