If you wish to change your movie title, add more titles or if you opted not to make one when creating your movie, you can easily change it in the Storyboard.
Premium, Professional and Business subscribers
- From the “My Movies” tab, find and click the draft you’d like to edit.
- Click the “Edit” button to the right of the movie to open the Storyboard.
- To change the current movie title: Find the current title of the movie - should be attached to one of the thumbnails on the Storyboard. Note that you can add more titles to other clips too.
- Click on the thumbnail or hoover the cursor over the clip and click the icon to edit it to your liking.
- Make sure you choose "title" and not "subtitle".
- Once all desired changes have been completed, you can click “Save & Preview” at the top-right section of the page to save your edit.
NOTE 1: Currently, Basic users cannot edit the titles of their movies on the web. Remember that because your movies are stored in the cloud, you can always use the Magisto iOS and Android mobile applications to edit your movie titles.
NOTE 2: Changing the title using the Caption feature will not change your movie name. To change your movie name, click the original title on the top-left of the screen and add/change the name.