During the editing process, you can tweak the editing style, soundtrack, speed and other settings if you’d like.
For Professional and Business subscribers:
1) Find and tap the draft you would like to edit and then tap the “Edit” button below it.
2) You will now see the ability to alter the editing style, soundtrack, and other video settings:
a) Changing the Editing Style and Soundtrack: Tap on the Style button and use the Change option to select a different Editing Style or a different Soundtrack
b) Tap the Settings icon to view the additional settings you can adjust:
- Add Your Logo: Choose to include or omit your business logo from your video
- Add Your Contact Info: Choose whether to include or omit your contact info from your video.
- Change Business Details: Change the business logo and contact information displayed in your video.
- Movie orientation: Change the video orientation - Portrait, Landscape or Square
- Audio: Adjust the audio to account for more soundtrack music or speech.
- Effects: Adjust the prominence of visual effects in your video
- Speed: Adjust the overall pace of your video
Once finished, save your changes to remake your video with the new settings.
For Basic and Premium users:
- From the Home page, tap on the Profile icon.
- Find and tap the draft you would like to edit and then tap the “Edit” button below it.
- You will now see the ability to alter the following settings when applicable
- Videos: Add additional photos and videos
- Theme: Change the current editing style
- Soundtrack: Change the current soundtrack
- Set Movie Length: Adjust the final length of the movie
Once finished, tap “Save changes” to remake your movie with the new settings.