When editing your draft, you have the option to rearrange the sequence of the photos and videos as they appear in your finished movie.
Business and Marketers subscribers only
- Tap on the Profile icon
- Find and tap the draft you would like to edit and then tap the “Edit” button below it.
- Tap “Reorder & Add Captions” to bring you to the Storyboard.
- Tap and hold on the photo or video clip you’d like to move.
- Drag and drop the clip into the desired place in your Storyboard.
- Once all desired changes have been completed, you can tap “Save” at the top-right section of the app to save your edit.
TIP: You can opt to view your Storyboard as a grid instead of a list if preferred. Just tap the View icon to toggle in between the two options.