After selecting your footage, your next step is to choose the editing style you would like to use for your video. Editing styles are what add style and flair to your videos with beautiful graphics and transitions.
1) The next step shows all the of the available editing styles.
2) Click on the thumbnails to watch a sample video and get a feel for each style, then choose the style that best fits your message.
*Note that editing styles exclusive to Professional and Business subscribers and above are tagged as Professional or Business.
3) Scroll down to explore all available editing styles:
4) Once you have decided on an editing style you can either click Choose this Style while the preview is playing, or simply click Choose when viewing the gallery.
5) Make sure to adjust the Editing Style settings before moving forward to the next step - Choose how your video will look:
- Video Orientation - By default Magisto automatically detects the best choice for your video. To select manually, uncheck “Automatic” and choose orientation.
- Effect intensity - Choose whether Magisto will use more or less effects when creating your video.
6) The next step is the Music selection screen.