You will now be asked to select the photos and video clips you want to include in your video. Magisto automatically scans and detects the media located in your phone’s storage and sorts in chronological order. You should note that due to the automated creation process and time constraints - not all of your selected footage will appear in the finished video (yet you can always re-add them during the editing process). Additionally - your footage will be mixed and the upload order will not be the order of your footage in the generated video.
1. The "Select footage" page will display the photos and video clips that Magisto has located on your phone’s storage (under "Moments"). All you have to do is tap the photos or video clips you wish to add to your video.
*You can tap the "Moments" button to open other albums, such as "Previous uploads" (photos and video clips you already used in your previous videos - for Professional and Business subscribers only), "Our collection" (Stock footage of over 3 million video clips, and 25 million photos - available for Business subscribers only), or other albums you have in your mobile device.
3. Select the photos and video clips that you want to include in your video; those will be marked with a green check, and will be shown on the bottom drawer.
3. After selecting your footage, tap “Next” to finalize your choices and to move onto the Soundtrack selection.
On Android devices:
- The next page displays the photos and video clips Magisto has located on your phone’s storage.
- Note that Android users have the option to use media stored in Google Drive. Tap on the tab and follow the ensuing instructions to link your Google Drive account to your Magisto account if not linked already.
- Select the photos and videos you want to be included in your movie; they will be marked with a green check.
- Tap “Next” to finalize your choices and to move onto editing style selection.
NOTE: Only photos and video clips that have been downloaded to your phone’s local storage can be used to create your video.