You can decide whether you would like to keep the original recorded audio for your video clip or have your selected soundtrack play over it instead.
Professional and Business subscribers only
- From the “My Movies” tab at the top, find and click the draft you’d like to edit.
- Click the “Edit” button to open the Storyboard.
- Click on the clip you would like to change the audio options for.
- If the clip is muted, click the Unmute option () to enable original audio.
- If the clip is Unmuted, click the Mute option () to disable original audio.
- Once satisfied with your decisions, you can click “Save” at the top-right section of the page to save your draft.