You can decide whether you would like to keep the original recorded audio for your video clip or have your selected soundtrack play over it instead.
Business and Marketers subscribers only
- From the Home page, click the “My Movies” tab at the top.
- Find and click the draft you’d like to edit. Then click the “Edit” button to open the Storyboard.
- Hover the cursor over the clip you would like to to change the audio options for.
- Find the speaker icon at the top-right corner of the preview frame.
- Click the icon once to mute the original audio for this clip; it should look like this.
- If you would like to add the audio back, just click it again and the original speaker icon should return. You can toggle this icon repeatedly to switch between options.
- Once satisfied with your decisions, you can click “Save” at the top-right section of the page to save your draft.