During the editing process, you have the ability to add text captions (up to 40 characters in length) to your draft. These captions will be displayed over individual photo and video clips in your draft and you can customize exactly when they appear.
Business and Marketers subscribers only
- From the Home page, tap on the Profile icon.
- Tap “Reorder & Add Captions” to bring you to the Storyboard
- Tap on the photo or video clip you’d like to add captions to.
- On the bottom of the app, find and tap on the text box below your photo or video clip to launch the keyboard.
- Edit the desired caption using the keyboard and tap “Done”.
- Tap “Done” at the top panel to save your caption changes.
- Once all desired changes have been completed, you can tap “Save” at the top-right section of the app to save your draft.