During the editing process, you have the ability to add text and text slides to your video. The text will be displayed over a specific scene (photo/video clip).
Professional and Business subscribers only
- From the Home page, tap on the Profile icon.
- Tap on the photo or video clip you’d like to add text to.
- On the bottom of the app, find and tap on the text box below your photo or video clip to launch the keyboard.
- Edit the desired caption using the keyboard and tap “Done”.
- Tap “Done” at the top panel to save your text/changes.
- To add a text slide/block - tap the text slide icon (), type your text, and tap done to confirm.
- Once all desired changes have been completed, you can tap “Save” at the top-right section of the app to save your draft.