During the editing process, you have the ability to add text and text slides to your video. The text will be displayed over a specific scene (photo/video clip), and a text slide will be added as another clip to your video.
Premium, Professional and Business subscribers
1) Access the editor by tapping the Draft version of your video and tapping the Edit Movie button. Tap the clip you wish to add text to and tap the Text icon to start adding text:
Smart text (title or subtitle):
1) Add your text and toggle between Subtitle and Title - whatever suits you best:
Custom text (change text box size and position):
1) Change from Smart text to Custom text:
2) Tap the "+" icon to add a new text box:
If you have an existing one - tap the box and select change text. You can also duplicate the text box or delete it:
3) You can adjust the text box position and size using the slide bar:
5) You can also align the text (align to center, left or right):
6) Tap the checkmark on the right-hand side to confirm.
Adding text Slide:
1) To add a text slide/block - tap the text slide icon during the editing process:
2) Tap the text box to start adding text:
3) Tap Done at the top right-hand side of your screen to confirm and to save the text slide.
4) If you want to adjust the text - simply tap the text icon again:
5) Once saved - the text slide will appear at the end of your storyboard. You can always Reorder the scenes and change the position.