Premium, Professional and Business subscribers
Want to rearrange your video’s orientation mode? Using the Rotate tool, you can now manually rotate your images and video clips by 90 degrees increments, adjusting the footage in your storyboard so that your video is positioned the way YOU want it!
While Magisto’s AI technology does its best to automatically match your images and videos, you now have full control to rotate your video (or select parts in your video) so that everything is aligned to your preference!
To rotate your video clips and photos:
- Hover the cursor over the clip’s thumbnail.
- Click the 3-dots menu ().
- Click "rotate" () to rotate your video clips and photos 90 degrees counterclockwise with every click.
An alternative way would be:
- Click the clip’s thumbnail.
- On the left side menu - Select "Media".
- Click Rotate to rotate your video clips and photos 90 degrees counterclockwise with every click: