Thumbnails are your viewers’ first interaction with your product, allowing them to see a quick snapshot of your video before clicking to play it.
When you make a video, Magisto automatically selects a thumbnail from your video scenes.
Want to choose a different video thumbnail? No problem - here’s how you do it:
- Go to My Movies (), and click the relevant video.
- Make sure it is not a DRAFT (drafts are marked with the “Draft tag” - on the top right-hand corner of the thumbnail).
- On the video’s page - click the 3 dot menu for “More” and select “Change Thumbnail”:
- You can also update the thumbnail if you edit the video title (“Rename video”):
- You can choose a different thumbnail from the shown list.
- Or You can also upload and use a photo from your computer by clicking the “upload” button - just make sure that the photo is at least 320X180 pixels.
- Once the photo is uploaded - drag it to select its most-suitable/ultimate position.
- Once the thumbnail photo is selected - click save to confirm.
- Note that for some videos, you may not see an available thumbnail list, yet you can always upload your own.
Stand out from the get-go by customizing your own video thumbnail!