During the editing process, you have the ability to add text and text slides to your video. The text will be displayed over a specific scene (photo/video clip), and a text slide will be added as another clip to your video.
Premium, Professional and Business subscribers
1) Access the editor by tapping your Draft version of the video and tapping the the Edit Movie button:
2) Tap the clip you wish you add your text to (in the below screenshot - the highlighted photo was selected).
3) Tap the text box to start adding your text.
4) You can toggle between a subtitle or a title:
5) Tap Done at the top right-hand side of your screen to confirm the changes and save the text.
Adding text Slide:
1) To add a text slide/block - tap the text slide icon during the editing process:
2) Tap the text box to start adding text:
3) Tap Done at the top right-hand side of your screen to confirm and to save the text slide.
4) Once saved - the text slide will appear at the end of your storyboard. You can always Reorder the scenes and change its position.