Business subscribers only
Gone are the days of trying to get the perfect shot and hours of studio time with an entire production team. We’ve already done the work FOR you. With some personal selections in our new content library – you can have a high quality professional video at your fingertips in minutes.
You can now search and use more than 3 million NEW videos, and 25 million premium quality photos in your Magisto videos!
1. To access our stock library database during the video creation process, click “Stock library”:
2. Use the dropdown menu to the right of the Search box to choose between “Photos” and “Videos”. Our stock library offers more than 3 million video clips and over 25 million photos!
3. Enter any term into the box and click the magnifying glass to search the database.
4. For videos, click the Play button on any result to preview it. For photos, just click the photo to see it in full resolution.
*Note that the watermark displayed in the preview will not appear in your final result
5. To include the clip in your video, just click “add”.
6. Once you are done with adding the desired footage, click the "X" button or click outside of the Stock library to go back to the Add videos and photos/Media screen.
--> Once you finished selecting all footage, click “Editing Style” to move on to the next step.
Additional information about our new partnership with iStock - link
*Note that the watermark displayed in the preview will not appear in your final result.
**Note that you can use up to 50 stock clips per video, and 500 clips per calendar month. We count the stock clips used in your video every time you save your video. If you copy and edit an existing video and save the new session - the clips are counted again.
***Note that stock footage can only be used for video creation on the Magisto platform.