Premium, Professional and Business subscribers
Video length is set automatically by Magisto during the video creation process.
There are 5 ways to change the video length during the editing process:
1) add/remove footage - just add more photos and videos to your video to make it longer, or remove footage if you want to shorten it.
2) highlight/unhighlight photos - highlighting a photo will extend its display time in your video and therefore will extend your video length.
3) trim video clips - click the scissors icon () and extend or shorten the trimmed part of the video clip. Extending the video clip will extend your video length.
4) add titles/subtitles to your photos - once the text is added to a specific photo, the photo’s display time changes so that the viewers can properly read the text. This will extend your video length.
5) change the video’s speed/pace - changing the speed of your video on the "Video Settings" tab () and setting it to a slower or faster pace will also change your video length.