Business subscribers only
Gone are the days of trying to get the perfect shot and hours of studio time with an entire production team. We’ve already done the work FOR you. With some personal selections in our new content library – you can have a high quality professional video at your fingertips in minutes.
You can now search and use more than 3 million NEW videos, and 25 million premium quality photos in your Magisto videos!
How can I access that feature?
- During the creation stage, and after choosing an editing style, tap on the iStock icon at the top of your screen:
2. Use the dropdown menu to the right of the Search box to choose between “Photos” and "Videos".
3. Tap on one of the categories or enter any term into the box and tap “Search” to search the database.
4. For videos, tap on the Play button () on any result to preview it. For photos, tap on the Full Screen button ( ) to see it in full resolution.
5. Tap on the clip/photo that you would like to add to your video.
6. The chosen footage will appear at the bottom of your screen, and will be available for reordering.
7. Once the desired footage is added, simply tap on “Next” to process to soundtrack selection.
To access the iStock footage during the editing stage, simply tap on the + button at the bottom of your screen, and follow the instructions from section 1.
*Note that the watermark displayed in the preview will not appear in your final result.
**Note that you can use up to 50 stock clips per video, and 500 clips per calendar month. We count the stock clips used in your video every time you save your video. If you copy and edit an existing video and save the new session - the clips are counted again.
***Note that stock footage can only be used for video creation on the Magisto platform.