Once your video is completed and saved, you can easily share it to Vimeo.
Now that Magisto and Vimeo have joined forces - we’re thrilled to announce that Professional and Business video makers will receive an equivalent Vimeo subscription for FREE*! (here's how to claim the offer)
Here's how to share your video to Vimeo:
1) Tap on the video you would like to share.
2) Tap on the Share icon just below the video:
3) Now, choose Vimeo:
4) Log into your Vimeo account to integrate it with Magisto (if your Magisto account is already integrated with your Vimeo account - move to step 5)
5) You can adjust the title, the description and Who can watch the video (privacy) before sharing:
6) Share your video to Vimeo!
Once your video is shared on Vimeo, you will see a small notification when playing the video on Magisto, allowing you to Manage on Vimeo (only when the video has already been shared). Tapping on this will take you to the video on Vimeo:
Note that you can also auto-share your Magisto videos to Vimeo by checking the Save to your private Vimeo library option once saving your Magisto video:
*This offer only applies to first-time Vimeo subscribers, so long as your current Magisto subscription is active. You may not apply this offer to any previous purchase, transfer it to other persons, or combine it with other offers.