Magisto automatically sets your video's orientation based on the majority of your photos and video clips (51% of your footage). A landscape video will be created if 51% of your selected raw footage is landscape.
Magisto supports the following orientations and aspect ratios:
- Landscape - 16:9 (1920×1080, 1280×720, etc.)
- Portrait - 3:4 (1536×2048, 1440×1920, etc.)
- Portrait - 9:16 (1080x1920, 720x1280, etc.)
- Square - 1:1 (1080x1080, 720x720, etc.)
To set your video's orientation during the video creation process:
1. Tap on “Ratio:Auto”.
2. Choose between Auto, Landscape, Square and Portrait in the dropdown menu
If you've already reordered your footage, added text, added a font, selected your brand colors, added your logo and business details and video duration; you can tap on “Next” at the top right hand side.