During the editing process, you have the ability to add a title scene (text blocks) to your video. The title scene will be displayed as a separate scene in your story.
To add a title scene:
1. Find and click on the draft you’d like to edit. Then click the “Edit” button to open your Story.
2. Click on the plus button at the top left hand side.
3. In the drop down menu, click on “Title Scene”.
4. Insert your message in the new window and click on “Done” to add a new scene.
5. Once the scene has been added, you can edit your text using the “Title Scene” panel on the right hand side. You can choose a text effect, scale your text up or down, edit the font, align your text, change the text color, text background color and opacity.
6. Once all the desired changes have been completed, you can either continue editing your video or click “Save & preview” at the top right hand side.
There are 2 ways to remove a title scene from your video:
1. “Delete” feature
- Hover over the title scene you would like to delete in the story at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right hand side of the image or video clip.
- Click on “Delete” in the dropdown menu.
2. “Hide” feature
- Hover over the title scene.
- Click on the 3 dots at top right hand side of the scene.
- Click on “hide” in the dropdown menu.
- You can choose to reincorporate the title scene by repeating the first 2 steps and clicking on “Show”.