(Available for Professional and Business subscribers)
Let customers find you by adding your business logo and contact information to your video. This will add a closing/outro text scene with your contact information at the very end of your video.
To add your logo and business details during the video creation process:
1. Tap on the “+” icon to create a video from scratch.
2. Add your footage and tap on “Next”.
3. Here's where you'll be able to add your logo and business details.
To add your business details and logo:
1. Tap on “Brand”.
2. Your Brand Kit will appear in a new window where you can input your Business name, Contact Info and Tagline. You'll first need to make sure that “add a card with contact info” is enabled.
3. To add your logo, tap on “Logo” to upload it and "Done" once it's been chosen. We recommend the minimum size of your image file be 64 by 64 pixels. In addition, a transparent background (PNG file) will give the best result. Make sure that “Add logo” is enabled.
4. Tap on “Save” to confirm the changes.
Your Business details and logo can always be changed during the editing process - in the smart editor.
Before you move onto the next step, you'll want to reorder your footage, add text, select your brand colors, choose a font, your video's ratio and video duration.
You can change your logo and business details during the editing process.
Were you looking for our iOS or Web instructions?
How do I add my logo and business details? (iOS)