The last step in the video creation process is to choose the soundtrack for your video.
After selecting your footage and selecting a style, you will be asked to select music for your video. The music you choose will set the pace and evoke your viewers' emotions. Listen to a few tracks, then choose the one that fits best.
1. You can preview the soundtrack by hovering your cursor over the soundtrack's thumbnail. Click on the soundtrack's thumbnail to select it. A green frame will surround the thumbnail indicating the soundtrack you've chosen. (Can't hear any sound? Click HERE for troubleshooting)
2. You can browse through a list of Recommended music, based on the style you've chosen.
3. You can click on “All music” to search the entire library, and use filters to narrow the search results.
4. You can find your recently chosen music under the “Recent” tab.
5. And you can also choose to have No Music in your video.
6. Click on "Preview" and the next (and final) step of the video creation process is to add your title.
If you prefer to use your own music, you can upload your own music.
- Unless otherwise noted upon selection, the soundtracks provided by Magisto are all commercially licensed.
- By uploading a music track, you confirm that you own the music or have obtained necessary licenses to incorporate it into a video as required by our Terms of Service.