Want to add more footage? did you forget to add an important photo or video clip, or just found out that you didn't need a piece of footage already uploaded? While your video is in draft mode, you can easily add or remove footage from the Storyboard. Professional and Business subscribers can add footage from our extensive collection of stock footage as well!
1. Find and tap the draft you’d like to edit.
2. Tap the “Edit” button at the bottom left hand side.
3. To add footage, tap on the “+” icon at the bottom right hand side of your screen.
4. In the dropdown menu, tap on “Scene” and then on “Photos & Video”.
You can find further instructions on the different ways you can add photos and videos HERE.
There are 2 ways to delete or hide your footage from your video:
1. The Scene screen
1. Swipe right or left to find the footage you would like to delete or hide and then tap on the 3 dots below the footage.
2. Tap on “Delete” to delete your footage or “Hide” to temporarily remove your footage.
Note: You can choose to quickly reincorporate the footage by tapping on the eye icon if you've chosen to hide it. You also have the option of deleting the hidden image by tapping on the garbage icon to the right of the eye icon.
2. The Storyboard screen
1. Tap on the stack icon.
2. Tap on the image you would like to delete or hide.
3. Tap on “Delete” or “Hide”.
Note: You can choose to quickly reincorporate the hidden footage by tapping on it. The hidden image will not be included in your final video although it still appears in your Story.
Were you looking for our iOS or Web instructions?