Sometimes it's necessary to exclude your audio's sound or maybe you'd like the focus to be on your video's soundtrack. You can easily decide whether to keep the original recorded audio or have your selected soundtrack play over it instead with the mute/unmute tool.
There are 2 mute/unmute your video clips:
1. By tapping the video clip:
1. Find and tap the draft you’d like to edit and tap the “Edit” button on the left hand side.
2. Tap on the video clip you would like to change the audio options for and tap on it once again to bring up the video clips options.
3. If the clip is muted, tap on “Unmute” to enable audio. If the clip is unmuted, tap on “Mute” to disable the original audio.
2. By tapping on the 3 dots:
1. Locate the video clip you would like to mute/unmute.
2. Tap on the 3 dots at the top right hand side of the video clip.
3. Tap on “Mute” or “unmute” in the dropdown menu.