To change your scene's layout:
1. Find and tap on the draft you would like to edit.
2. Tap the “Edit” button to open your Storyboard.
3. Tap on the photo or video scene you would like to edit and tap on the layout icon.
Note: If you have too many photo or video scenes, you can easily browse through them by clicking on the stack icon ( )at the top center of your screen to view your Storyboard. Tap on the photo or video scene and tap on “Edit” in the dropdown menu. This will lead you to the next step.
4. Swipe left to view all available layouts and tap on a layout to preview it.
5. Tap on the layout that fits your needs and tap on “Done” to save your changes.
Were you looking for our iOS or Web instructions?