Discover the easy and fun way to add a touch of character to your videos with our collection of over 650 beautiful stickers. No matter what your video message is, we’ve got a sticker for it. You can also add your own stickers and animated gifs to your video when editing your draft.
To add stickers to your video:
1. Tap on the video you would like to edit.
2. Tap on Edit.
3. Swipe to the right to find the scene you would like to add the sticker to.
You can also tap on the stack icon to easily find a scene on our Storyboard screen. Make sure to tap on the scene to select it.
4. Tap on the green “+” icon at the bottom right hand side.
5. Tap on “Sticker” in the dropdown menu.
6. Browse through our collection of stickers and/or filter your search by tapping on the arrow beside “All”. You can also click on “View All” to view all stickers in a given category.
7. You can also add your own stickers or animated gifs by tapping on “My media” and filter your search by tapping on “All photos”. You can also take a photo in real time by clicking on the camera icon.
8. Once you've found the perfect sticker, simply tap on it to add it to your scene.
⚠️Note: You can add up to 10 stickers per scene.
Were you looking for our Android or Web instructions?