To edit a sticker:
Once you've added your sticker, there are a variety of editing options in the “Image Sticker” panel at the right hand side.
1. You can animate your sticker under “Animation” in the Image Sticker panel by choosing between “None”, “Fade”, “Stamp” and “Pop”.
2. You can also scale your sticker by clicking, holding and dragging the corners of the box surrounding your sticker to scale it up or down. Another quick way to do this is to use the Scale feature in the "Image Sticker" panel located at the right hand side of your screen.
3. You can rotate your sticker by clicking on the rotation handle and dragging the object in the desired direction. You may also use the rotate slider in the Image Sticker panel or enter the exact amount you want to rotate the sticker in the rotation box.
4. The opacity can be adjusted using the opacity slider.
5. You can reflect your sticker vertically or horizontally by using the following buttons in the Image Sticker Panel:
6. If you have multiple stickers, you can move the sticker to the top or bottom position by clicking on the following icons located at the top of the selected sticker:
7. Click on the Copy Icon to copy the sticker and paste it in a different or current scene by using CNTRL + V on your keyboard or COMMAND + V on a Mac.
8. You can duplicate your sticker by clicking on the duplicate icon on the panel above the sticker.
9. Delete your sticker by clicking on the garbage icon or pressing “Backspace” on your keyboard or “Delete” on a Mac.