To edit a sticker:
Once you've added your sticker, there are a variety of editing options in the “Image Sticker” panel at the right hand side.
1. First, make sure you've clicked on your sticker to enable the editing options.
2. You can animate your sticker under “Animation” in the Image Sticker panel by choosing between “None”, “Fade”, “Stamp” and “Pop”.
2. You can also scale your sticker by clicking, holding and dragging the corners of the box surrounding your sticker to scale it up or down. Another quick way to do this is to use the Scale feature in the "Image Sticker" panel located at the right hand side of your screen.
3. You can rotate your sticker by clicking on the rotation handle and dragging the object in the desired direction. You may also use the rotate slider in the Image Sticker panel or enter the exact amount you want to rotate the sticker in the rotation box.
4. The opacity can be adjusted using the opacity slider.
5. You can reflect your sticker vertically or horizontally by using the following buttons in the Image Sticker Panel:
6. You can replace the sticker by clicking on “Replace” right above the sticker:
7. To copy and paste a sticker, click on the 3 dots above the sticker and click on “Copy” and then repeating the same actions click on “Paste”.
8. You can duplicate your sticker by clicking on the 3 dots above your sticker and on “Duplicate” in the dropdown menu.
9. Delete your sticker by clicking on the 3 dots above the sticker and on “Delete” in the dropdown menu.
10. If you have multiple stickers, you can move the sticker to the top or bottom position by clicking on the 3 dots above your sticker and on “Forward” or “Back” in the dropdown menu.