Good news - when you create a video on Magisto, it is set as private by default. Nobody can discover or view your video unless you choose to share the link or add it to a public album.
Every album aside from your "My timeline" is private. Note that if you place a video in the "My timeline" album it will be public.
We give our users the control that they need: want to share a private album? No problem, you can easily do that as well if you wish!
1. If you've saved your video to your public timeline and would like to make it private, tap on the profile icon on the home screen.
2. Tap on the 3 dots at the top right hand side below the profile icon and tap on “View my public timeline”.
3. Tap on the 3 dots at the bottom right hand side of the video.
4. In the drop down menu, tap on “Privacy Preferences”.
5. Tap on “Unlisted (Only people with a link)” to make your video private and tap on “Done”.