Business users can create a clean customized versions of their video page, which are perfect to share with their audience.
Standard video page Customized page
You can find the customization options in two different places under the Share & Embed option on your video page:
- Email share - using the Email client or Email Marketing platform options
- Link share
To customize your video page, first select "Links to: Custom page", and click on "Preview".
Your custom video page will open. Clicking the "CUSTOMIZE" button on the top of your screen will open the customization options.
Things you can do here:
Add a logo
If you already added a logo to your videos, you should see it here.
If you prefer not to show a logo on this page just click on the 'X' to remove it, or alternatively you can upload a different one.
The logo uploaded here will not affect the logo showing inside your video - see how to change the logo in your video.
Add some text
You can add up to 300 characters in a text paragraph that will show underneath the video title.
If you want to change the title on this page, you will need to update the title on your video (it will not affect the text inside your video) - see how you can edit your video's title.
Add a Call-to-action button
You can add a custom button with your "call-to-action". The button can redirect your audience to any page you'd like.
- Check the box "Show button"
- Add a text for your button
- Add a URL where the button will link to
* Note that you can also change the color of your button
Two important things to note!
- The link to your custom video page is different than the standard Magisto video page, and is not searchable. Therefore, you need to specifically share this custom link for your audience to be able to view it.
- Each video remembers its own options (logo, text, buttons, colors), so you can create a different look and feel, and different desired action for each of your videos!