When creating your video, you have the option to rearrange the sequence of the photos and videos as they appear in your video.
To reorder your footage:
1. Select the footage you would like to add to your video and click on the images at the bottom of the screen to reorder and add text.
2. Tap, hold and drag the footage into the desired placement in your storyboard.
There are 4 ways to arrange your images when uploading your footage:
- Arrange by “Auto”: Auto let's us set the best order. You'll see the changes once the video is ready.
- Arrange by “Selected order”: By selecting “Selected order”, your footage will automatically arrange itself in the order you chose them in your media folder.
- Arrange by “Manually”: Manually reorder your images by tapping on the photos and dragging them in your desired order.
- Arrange by “Oldest first”: By selecting “Oldest first”, your footage will automatically be sorted by chronological order from the oldest to the newest footage.
If you've already added text, selected your brand colors, added your logo and business details, choose a font, set your video's ratio and video duration; you can tap on “Next” at the top right hand side.