(For Professional and Business subscribers)
Color plays a vital role in how your viewer will ultimately feel and behave, it is undoubtedly a powerful communication tool. Magisto offers ready made color palettes and the option of choosing your brand's custom colors.
To set the colors in your video:
1. Tap on “Preset”.
2. Your brand kit will appear in a new window allowing you to customize your videos's logo, brand colors and other assets. To edit your brand colors, tap on “Edit”.
3. The Primary color will be selected by default. To select your color, tap and move the slider on the color, saturation and brightness spectrum bar.
4. You can input your brand's specific HEX color by clicking on HEX color at the bottom right hand side. Replace the HEX color and tap on “Done” at the top right hand side to save the changes.
5. You can also tap on swatches to choose from a variety of preset color.
6. Tap on “Done” once you've repeated the process for the secondary and text color. Then tap on “Save” to exit the window.
You can always change the colors in your video later - when editing the video.
If you've already reordered your footage, added text, added your logo and business details, chosen a font, set your video's ratio and video duration; you can tap on “Next” at the top right hand side of your screen.