After selecting your footage and selecting a style, you will be asked to select music for your video. The music you choose will set the pace of your video, and evoke your viewers' emotions. Listen to a few tracks, then choose the one that fits best.
1. You can preview the soundtrack by tapping on the play button on the right side of the soundtrack.
2. Browse through a list of Recommended music under the "Recommended" tab, based on the style you've chosen.
3. You can tap on “All music” to search the entire library, and use filters to narrow the search results.
4. You can find your recently chosen music under the “Recent” tab.
5. And you can also choose to have no music by tapping on the music icon at the bottom right hand side of the screen.
6. Tap on “Create” to complete your video.
If you prefer to use your own music, you can upload your own music.
- Unless otherwise noted upon selection, the soundtracks provided by Magisto are all commercially licensed.
- By uploading a music track, you confirm that you own the music or have obtained necessary licenses to incorporate it into a video as required by our Terms of Service.