During the editing process, you can tweak the editing style, soundtrack, speed and other parts of your draft if desired. You can change the following by clicking on the icons in menu at the bottom of your screen.
1. Change your Style
- Tap on “Style” in the menu at the bottom of your screen.
- A new window will appear with all of Magisto's Styles.
- Swipe down to view all available Styles.
- The displayed style will automatically be previewed.
- When you find a Style you like, tap to select it and tap on “Done” at the top right hand side to continue editing your video.
2. Change your Soundtrack
- Tap on “Music” in the menu at the bottom of your screen.
- A new window will appear with all of Magisto's Soundtracks.
- Choose a different soundtrack and tap on “Done” at the top right hand side.
- For further information on Soundtrack settings, tap HERE.
3. Change your Video's Orientation
- Tap on "Ratio" in the menu at the bottom of your screen.
- A new window will appear with the available ratios.
- Choose between Portrait, Square or Landscape and tap on any one of the ratio's available to preview it.
- Once you're satisfied with the chosen ratio, tap on "Done" at the bottom of your screen.
When you're first creating your video, you will be asked to select the photos and videos you want to include. When selecting your footage you'll want to take the orientation into consideration. Magisto automatically sets your video's orientation based on the majority of your photos and video clips (51% of your footage). A landscape video will be created if 51% of your selected raw footage is landscape.