Once your video has completed processing, it will keep as a draft in your account. Drafts are private, editable versions of your generated videos. Magisto provides plenty of ways to adjust and customize your drafts. More information on editing your movie can be found in the editing section of our help center.
Once you're completely satisfied with your video and have finished editing it, you should then save it to your account. It is when your video has been saved, then can you share and download your videos.
1. From the Home screen, tap the Profile icon and find and tap the draft you’d like to save.
2. Tap on “Edit” to continue making changes to your video or “Save” to finalise your video.
3. To save your video, tap on “Who can see this video?” to view all saving preferences.
4. Choose between “Public” or “Unlisted” to save your video.
5. Once you've chosen your saving preferences, you'll have the option of saving your videos to social media.
Drafts will automatically be deleted from your account after a certain period of time. You will see an indication of the expiration date at the bottom of the video's thumbnail. Magisto will also warn you when this is about to happen. We recommend you make your adjustments and save them before this happens!
Were you looking for our iOS or Web instructions?
How do I edit and save my draft? (iOS)